در این متـن میخوانـــیم :
The Messenger of Ramadan, is one of the works of Ayatollah Sobhani. It talks on the effects of believing in God.
“Jafar Sobhani” was born in 1930 in Tabriz – Iran, into a religious and educated family. He studied in Tabriz Seminary called “Talebiyeh”. The following were his master:
- Ayatollah Khomeini
####- Sheikh Hasan Nahvi
- Mirza Muhammad Ali Modarres Khiyabani
- Allameh Tabatabaee
Ayatollah Sobhani is one of the masters in Islamic Dar al-Tabliq in Qom, also the founder of Islamic Kalam (Theological) Studies Center (Imam Sadeq Institution) and a significant master in Qom Seminary.
Structure of the book:
It consists of the following subjects:
- Imam Ali’s message on Ramadan
- Who is the perfect anthropologist?
- Everything is done for God
- Nature as the best institute
- Responsibility as the sign of evolution
- Why all of us are responsible towards each other?
- Popularity in public opinion
- Imam Sadeq and Ramadan
- The source of unity, etc.
The Messenger of Ramadan (Aytaollah Sobhani)
0 Comments Share Send Print Ask about this article Add to favorites