در این متـن میخوانـــیم :
This book is one of the great works of Ayatollah Javadi Amoli, on the rule of the jurisprudent and leadership in Islam.
Ayatollah Abdullah Javadi Amoli is a contemporary Iranian scholar, born in 1934 in Amol- Iran, into a religious and scholarly family. After finishing the primary school in 1947, entered Amol Seminary and studied up to 1951 then went to Tehran Seminary and studied intellectual and#### transmitted sciences in Marvi Madrasa, finally went to Qom and continued in Qom Seminary. The following works have been written by him:
Structure of the book
- The programs and features of the Islamic law
- The programs and features of Jahiliya (paganism and ignorance) laws
- The reasons and different sorts of the rule of the jurisprudent
- The intellectual reasons for the rule of the jurisprudent
- The necessity of the rule of the jurisprudent
- The transmitted reasons for the rule of the jurisprudent
- The Council of Experts and appointing and deposing the leader of the Islamic society
- The necessity of the jurisprudent’s chastity
It was published in 1989.
The Rule of the Jurisprudent
0 Comments Share Send Print Ask about this article Add to favorites